The possibilities of sorting and arranging your products and your filters are getting more and more. We are happy to inform you about the new features and tools you can use at your control panel and especially at Products section.
Creating product parameters
- Enter the Products>> Parameters
section of your control panel. Here you will see set by default parameters that you are able to edit. You can also click on Add new parameter and create more parameters.
- Write the name of the parameter in field Name and choose the Type from the drop-down menu to select the way you would like your variations to be visualized.
- From Products section, enter the product that has parameters and choose all the parameters and values available for that product.
Edit and manage parameters
In section Products >> Parameters you are always able to create more parameters or edit the existing
- name of parameter – click on the name to edit it
- type – lick on the name to edit it
- parameter values – click on ”Option values” to edit the existing values
- sorting of values and parameters – click on ”Enable drag & drop sorting”, to reorder the existing parameters and all of their values.
Enable products variations as filters at your product listing
You can create parameters and values for your products and then enable them as filters in your product listing. This option will allow your customers to precisely filter the products they are looking for and easily find them at your online store.
In order to enable this option, you should simply
- Enter your control panel at section My store >> Widgets and find section Product Filters
- Mark “Variants” and save the widget.