1. Enter your Control panel, open APPS section and choose Speedy
2. Type the required data in the empty fields (Username and Password, provided by Speedy) and click on Test connection
3. At Sender Data section you should type the address of the place that Speedy’s couriers will take the packages/ordered products in order to deliver them to your customers.
4. On Settings for receiving the shipment choose the following options
- Allow payment after receiving
- Allow payment after testing
if you’d like your customers to be able to do so before they pay their orders
5. Click on Submit to save the settings
You have already set the App of Speedy and your store is successfully connected to Speedy database. Now you should create the shipping method so that your customers will be able to see Speedy as a type of shipping method.
6. Enter Settings >> Shipping
7. Click on Add shipping method and choose Depending on price if your contract with Speedy requires it, or Depending on weight if your contract with Speedy requires this type of shipping calculation.
8. After you have successfully configured the Speedy App, you should choose Speedy integration on the dropdown menu and fill the following fields:
- Name – This name will be visible for your customers on your storefront
- Description – The field is not required but we advise you to type a few words about the delivery company
- Insurance – If you use an insurance for the shipments, you should activate it from the button and type the percentage of the insurance
- Shipping method logo – Choose the file with the delivery company logo and upload it here
- Shipping Regions – Choose all the regions that are acceptable in your contract with Speedy
- Order rate and value – It is not necessary to fill this section because the amount for the shipping would be automatically counted due to the activated integration with the delivery provider
9. Натиснете Запази