How to setup your Google Analytics Account?
Google Analytics enables you to track the visitors to your store, and generates reports that will help you with your marketing. The information you can see on this area is retrieved from your Google Analytics account at Google.
1) Getting a Google account
To create a Google Analytics account, you’ll need a general Google account. If you already have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to use it; else create your Google account.
2) Enable Analytics
To enable Google Analytics:
- Go to the Google Analytics homepage and click the create an account link in the top right corner of the page.
- Click Sign in or create new account on the following page.
- Click Website, and fill in the form. Enter your primary domain for the store URL.
4. Click Get Tracking ID at the bottom of the page to complete signup.
The Tracking ID is the code you need to add to your CloudCart store to be able to collect data from your store.
3) Set Tracking ID on CloudCart
Go to your Admin panel on your CloudCart account:
- Go to APPS >> Google Analytics and type the Tracking ID code in the empty field
2. Click Save