MailChimp is a simple email marketing software (EMS) which gives you a number of easy options for designing, sending and saving templates of your emails. This application has a large number of advantages and you could read more about it on CloudCarts’s Blog. To successfully activate MailChimp for your online store, please follow the steps below:
1) To get an API key, you should first create your own account on mailchimp.com. It takes not more than 30 seconds to create and confirm it so the next thing you should do is to log in and type the information needed about you, your business and your online store’s URL address.
2) След катоAfter filling the information above, you should enter the Extras>>API Keys section on MailChimp and just click on Create A Key
3) Copy the already created API key
4) and log in to your CloudCart’s Control panel where you should paste the API key in the field in section APPS >> MailChimp
5) Click on Activate button and now all your customers are automatically imported to your MailChimp account.
6) We advise you to create lists that you could use to create and manage your marketing campaigns. You should first create customer and subscriber lists and then select them from the drop-down menus in the MailChimp App on CloudCart’s Control panel.
Now you have a customer database on your MailChimp account and you could start working on increasing it by creating an outlook for your newsletter subscription form. See how to manage and customize the newsletter subscription form on your storefront.