Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update:
- Tags and code snippets on your website or mobile app
- Configuration and flag values of mobile apps
If you’d like to learn more about Google Tag Manager, you can find all the information needed here.
How to setup Google Tag Manager Account?
1. You must first go to this link
2. Click on the Sign up button and choose Google Tag Manager
3. Then a page with empty fields will be opened and you must follow the steps provided by Google to create your own account for the Tag Manager.
4. After filling each field, Continue and Accept the service, you will see a popup with your Google Tag Manager code. CloudCart is already integrated with the Google Tag Manager so you don’t need to copy all of the code provided, but only the ID, which you will find red underlined on the image below:
You can also find you ID by clicking on the Account Tab while you are in your google account:
How to connect Google Tag Manager with your Online Store?
1. Find your Google Tag Manager ID by using one of the described ways above and copy it
2. Go to your Control Panel and enter Apps>>Google Tag Manager
3. Paste the ID in the empty field
4. Click Submit