Adding an existing domain
1) Go to Settings >> Domains and click the Add Existing button.
2) Enter the name of the existing domain and click Add.
3) Follow the Existing domain setup steps:
Go to your register of your domain and point your A record to our IP address: 188.8.131.52
Keep in mind that it sometimes takes up to 24 hours for domain changes to take effect.
All the domains that you have bought, all the existing domains that you have added, and the free CloudCart subdomain are listed in Settings >> Domains. Here, you can:
- Change the status of the domain, by toggling the status button active or inactive.
- Set a domain as primary, by clicking the Set As Primary button.
- Get information about the date and time of the domain creation.