One of the most important steps for increasing your customers is making them hear about you!
The more sales channels you use, the more customers you’ll reach. Maybe you think that a sales channel will increase not only your customers, but your bills, too, but using CloudCart that could not be true. We offer you free integration with eBay and Facebook – two of the most powerful platforms that could surely help you growing your business!
Integration with Facebook
Facebook is one of the most popular and successful social media worldwide. Sharing your products in Facebook is maybe the quickest way to reach an enormous amount of potential customers in just a few minutes. That’s why CloudCart offers you to directly connect your online Store on your Facebook page.
Using the sales channel Facebook, your customers will be allowed to see your products when they click on the Shop button on your Facebook page. This button will be available on your Facebook page right after you connect it with your online store. Everything you need to do is:
1) Create a Facebook page for your online store (if you don’t have one yet) using your existing Facebook profile
2) Enter the CloudCart Control Panel and click Settings >> Sales Channels
3) Click on the Enable Channel button and you will be redirected to a page where you should type your credentials for your Facebook profile and allow access to it.
4) Now you are in your Control Panel, your store is successfully integrated with Facebook and you are only 2 steps away from finalizing the settings of the Facebook sales channel.
5) Choose the Facebook page that you would like to connect your online store with. Click on the dropdown menu to choose a page if you are an administrator of more than one Facebook page.
6) Type the name that you would like to appear on the button for your online store
7) Choose the categories that you would like to be available on your Facebook page
8) Click Save
After the successful configuration of Facebook Sales Channel, your customers will be able to shop directly in your Facebook page. Every order that have been made from the Shop button on your Facebook page will be received on your CloudCart Control panel, and it will have the Facebook icon so that you will know the amount of orders and sales that you’ve made by using this Sales Channel.
If you would like to remove the integration, you could simply click on Reset Integration on the top right side of your Control panel page and you online store will be no longer visible on your Facebook page.